Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chaos

This weekend was absolutely crazy for me. I went on a district all-nighter with my new youth group I've been helping out with. The district all-nighter consisted of about 10-15 different youth groups coming together in Fort Wayne, Indiana to worship God and have an absolute blast. The night started out in this huge church that looked like a mansion. We participated in some fun games and worship and then it was time for the real fun. From 12am-2am we went ice skating, followed by bowling from 2am-4am and finally laser tag from 4am-6am. By 4am I was exhausted. But it was all so much fun. The kids could definitely keep up more than I could which made me realize how old I'm getting (I'm 20...I need to get a grip) Ice skating KILLED my legs, bowling KILLED my arms, and by laser tag at 4am my whole body hurt. I felt like a 50 year old hanging around 20 year olds. It was sooo much fun though. Would I ever do it again by choice? Absolutely not. But it was great!
It truly made me realize how much older I'm getting. But I'm so ready for it...I think..



This week is about to be a chaotic mess. I work at Applebee's as a hostess yesterday and today. And today, (Tuesday) is my LAST DAY there. I'm ecstatic! Words cannot describe how ready I am to get out of the restaurant business. I've only  been stuck in it for the last 4 years...Wednesday and Thursday I work at my other job as a telecounselor and did I mention I have a full school load on top of my work load? What a delight...
Thursday, February 21 is the day I've been anticipating! I will receive a letter stating whether or not I got the job as an RA for the 2013-2014 school year. YIKES. It's all in God's hands and I have faith in His ways. Whatever the will, I know it's the right one and I know it's God's.

I'll keep you all posted. Expect a post later this week :)

Stay beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment