Thursday, February 7, 2013

YOU! All day, Always!






Something I've been struggling with is finding time to work on me. Being in college it seems that I'm always running to the next thing, and never alone it seems. I'm always surrounded by friends. Now is an opportune time to start to find me time and really reflect on things (Sounds super psychological doesn't it? Oops I'm a psych major. Deal)
Today, is perfect. I had a 7:50am class that lasted until 9:15; Sounds horrible right? But I surprisingly enjoy waking up early (when I'm forced); it makes my days so much longer and I truly enjoy it. And guess what? I have no plans today. Nothing. So right now at 9:57 I have absolutely NO obligations. It's truly me time (and homework). How peaceful! I could bask in this all day!


I created this "Days of Our Lives" last week and I just thought I'd share. It just came to me and I felt it necessary to type it all out. So if this benefits anyone then by all means, please use it as well!









Paintbrush of the Mouth Mondays
-find quotes or verses that are real and valuable to you
Tailored Tuesdays
-dress as if you will meet Jesus today (your best obvi!)
-tailor your day to find time to spend with just Him
Where You Are Wednesdays
-take time to look at where you were and what a journey your life has been so far
-set goals and aspirations for yourself
Give Thanks Thursdays
-write out 5 things you're thankful for today
-when given time to pray, send up only thanks!
 Five Dollar Fridays
-spend 5 dollars on something you think would make someone else feel good; if you don't have 5 dollars, pray for five people in need
Sitting in Stillness Saturdays
-Saturday is the best day of the week because it's the weekend! Find time to be still with Him today
Send Me Out Sundays
-Be the light for others today; be open to anything that God may put in your path


I hope someone finds this fun and a helpful way to grow in your relationship with Jesus if you're super schedule-based like me :) 

<3 Stay Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment