Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Real Quick!

ALSO, I'm applying to be an RA on campus and I just wanted to give a shout-out to how phenomenal my friends all are and how much we support one another. I couldn't have asked for a better way to wake up this morning at 6:30am than to see this tucked underneath my door :) Pure and beautiful encouragement!


And then came the process of picking out an outfit for the interview. If you were to look at my closet, you would think I had a different outfit for probably 6 months. Well not last night while I was frantically searching through and finding absolutely NOTHING. I finally decided on this outfit courtesy of my biffs being my emotional support and telling me I looked great :) They are too much! I don't know what I did to deserve them!


Anyways, I won't know anything about whether or not I get the job to be an RA for 2013-2014 school year until FEBRUARY 21. So it would be greatly appreciated if you would send some prayers my way! 

Okay, for real I'm done. Jeesh, stop talking Jess.

Stay Beautiful <3


No comments:

Post a Comment